Which is better, Jolida or Cayin?

I want to ask what your opinions are on these two integrated tube amps. The two amps are:
Jolida Modified JD-202a, modified by Underwood HiFi
The TAD-Cayin TA-30, also modified, by 2baudio.com

Who has a better circut design? Or transformers? And over all build quality?

Thanks.
whocares73
Even the remote is made in extrusion aluminum. Have run mines for over a year now, not a single problem.
The Prima Luna stuff is really great sounding, IMO. I'd go that direction although I know first hand that Paul of Bizzy Bee finishes his products himself, the quality is quite good and he's an outstanding retailer offering personal support.
yesterday i got to hear the hybrid mono's from kavent & i freaked out at how good they are,the build quality "seem's" excellent & they sounded fantastic,these thing's look to be built like tank's,i heard them with a pair of klipschorn's at a friend's house.

long term quality might be another story but from what i saw & heard first hand there is nothing that led me to think they are anything other than good amp's.
Friend

I have recently heard the top of the line Jolida with 211 triodes at somewhere between $6K - $12K and was not impressed!
Yes, the music was nice - but the vocals were not reproduced that well. However, in all fairness I am not sure whether it was the Clearaudio TT, the Jolida pre, or the amps.

Cary will be a safer purchase - especially at an entry level budget. They have excellent customer service, and their products usually last a long time.
I have the Jolida 502B, a Cayin A-88T, and a McIntosh 275 Gordon Gow edition. All of these units are stock, out of the box, and have equal hours on them. I've been switching them around on different speakers. Klipshorns, Klipsch LaScalas, JBL Jubals/L-65s and JBL 4315s. The Cayin is the most open, sweet in the mid and high range with good bass. The Jolida 502B has better tighter bass and is not as sweet in the mid/high range but very open. The Mc 275 has good bass, as well, but is not as open or as sweet as either Jolida or Cayin. I've read some of the reviews reguarding Jolida's build quality. From my experience, 45 years of audio, I'd say they are all very good. I like the Cayin's looks and build quality the best followed by the McIntosh and Jolida which seem equal. I have used the units in listening trials against my McIntosh 7300,7200,2205, and a 2105 and now prefer the sound of these, tube units, to the S/S McIntosh units.

I'd like to add that tube preamplifiers and tube amplifiers are the way to go on horn loaded speakers. These new units are far above the Dynkits, Eicos, and Heathkits I built and used on horns in the 50s and 60s.