Feickert blackbird, kuzma 4 point which cartridge

İ am planning to buy a new cartridge for feickert blackbird tt, kuzma4 point tonearm, full asr electronics. İ have budget around 5k. Lyra, koetsu, shelter, dynavector, zyx, miyajima, ortofon are very popular i think. İ never had a chance to listen except ortofon models. Reviews are very confusing. İ really like to hear your opinions about these manufacturer models, and your recommendations.
altanpsx
Altanpsx,

You have a number of suggestions that would be described as being neutral. I think you may be at a point where you should double check that these neutral carts will work well with your arm's effective mass. Then read as many reviews of these carts that on specs look ideal for your set-up. And pull the trigger. Maybe you have your heart set on one, or maybe you wait to see what of the carts of interest you can get a great deal on.

Personally, I have quite liked the Dynavector XX-2 (a Soundsmith rebuild) and the ZYX 4D I have heard. Both would fit your aim of getting a neutral cart. And it seems that folks above have already given a heads up on some of the warmer carts with more "bloom" that may deviate from what you are looking for (Koetsu and Grado for example).
Roscoeiii I did all of it, and I found a good bargain for a cartridge, which mentioned above posts. I am still negotiating thats why I did not write anything about it. But I can easily say economic advantage of this deal is %50 percent of my decision.
But I can easily say economic advantage of this deal is %50 percent of my decision.

Most Audiophiles think, any product sounds even better when they got a good Quote for it.

Unfortunately, top Performance has more to do with brain, average will be average, no matter for what price.
Syntax,

i did not express myself. i found a top performer cartridge with a good price. i am not buying because it is cheaper. Also i do not believe the things, some components performs ten times of it price. You get what you paid. i am totaly thinking like you. But if i found a good deal in my target cartridges, tonearms etc. Never miss.