Audio Desk & it's service

DETAILS: Bought the Audio Desk RCM despite having 2 other RCM , namely , Loricraft PRC4 & VPI 17f. It's so convenient that I cleaned every single I bought unlike previously. Unfortunately not very reliable . Within 1 month , it's spoiled & I need to send it back to Germany for repair . Took a long while to get it back , something like 2months. Recently after cleaning 3 LPs, I smelled smoke coming out for the machine & promptly informed my dealer about it who suggested I write in to Audio desk . After repeated attempts over 2 months + , all I get is silence . Meanwhile my dealer has been trying to get in touch with audio desk & received the same treatment . Was wondering what happen & I decided to test the availability of Reiner , the owner of Audio desk by requesting to purchase 10 units of Audio desk . Guess what ? I received immediate response within 24 hours . Talking about lack of service !!! Anybody has problem getting their RCM service ? Pls advise . Somebody in Germany told me to take it to the tallest floor in my office & take aim & throw it into a dustbin!!!
128x128audioblazer
I don't know who the importer/distributor is for you in Malasia, but the US importer is great with responding to emails and handling the occasional problem with the RCM. I suggest that you contact them via email at ultra@ultrasystem.som and I am sure they will intervene on your behalf. Good Luck - it really is the best RCM, it sounds like you just have had awful dealer service.
...told me to take it to the tallest floor in my office & take aim & throw it into a dustbin!!!

Don't do it now

Tomorrow is also a good day for it.
Your dealer should have taken a more proactive role! I would not deal with that dealer in the future.
Reiner don't even bother to response to the repeated dealer's email not that he didn't try.
Twice he responded to my questions about purchasing 10 unit of AD & whether he thinks service is important for such purchase but when I attached an email detailing my product with my current RCM , he stopped responding.
Thomas, yes , thinking of throwing it from the top floor of my office but it may kill somebody