Anybody else bothered by $8call.00

These dealers spamming with these arbitrary prices expecting people to call in and haggle really bug me.

Is it just me?
noonan
Is that what that means ? I never bothered to click on any of those ;-) I thought maybe it was one of those people from england who are scamming on ebay or maybe someone from timbuktu asia selling me some 25000 amp for 999 but I will be protected if I send them half up front and they will send me the merchandise and if I like it I can sens them the remainder -- you know -- with that type of deal it is really them the seller who is taking the risk. lol personally I would rather buy from someone like audiogon member fartingparrot (no offence fartingparrot whoever you are) who is selling me his new, unopened, in the box, totally minty, one of a kind, one off, prototype krell amp from a smoke free, kid free, drug free, dust free, hypo allergenic house because his wife just found out he didnt buy all that stereo equipment at a garage sale but actually had to refinance his home to swing the credit card bills this month.