Audio Research Ref 3 Opinions

Anybody heard the new ARC Ref 3? Comments please !! in comparison to the ARC Ref 2 Mk2
soundoc
I just love it. ARC has modified its semantics and is now doing "rolling updates" in addition to probable future upgrades or Mk changes. And this "rolling update" seems to have required detective work by a REF 3 owner to come to light.
I bet there are more "rolling updates" with other brands as well, we just don't know it!
Hmm, terrible sin indeed this rolling update. $60 of parts, field installable. What's this world coming to. . . and the sin is spreading like wildfire. . . I have just heard that VAC is introducing a quiet rolling update of its own to its Ren II preamp. . . a brand new volume control. Terrible, terrible, I tell you. . . there is no more Religion no more!
"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned"
""What have you done my son?"
"I have committed the sin of rolling update, father. . ."
"And how often, my son?"
"Well Father, you see, I was doing things to this preamp, and it was all real innocent at first, you know. . . we was only kidding around. . . and then we kind of started looking under its grille. . . and you know, I had just looked at these sites of CD modders like APL and ModWright, . . . like they show them big rolling mods all new all the time. . . . and like I just couldn't help weselves, I just had to roll my update. . . like right then and there!"
"My son, my son, you have been keeping bad company! You should only associate with those 'good' people, like Accuphase, who never roll anything at the public before their quinquennial plan has run its course. . . You will write a long letter of contrition to all your customers tonight. . . and you will make my own rolling update free! Now get out and sin no more!!!!"
In a more serious mode, what is the length of the Ref 3 stock power chord supplied by Audio Research?
I am waiting for the bypass caps to arrive to have them installed in my Ref 3, as well as the Svetlana 6550C to replace the 6L6GC.
In the meantime, for my amps I have found that the 6550WE was a better replacement for the 6550C that ARC uses. Anybody try these in their pre amp? While waiting for the 6550C from ARC I plan to put one in to see if I can perceive any difference.