DK Design Group VS-1 what powercord/ic are using?

Hello,

This thread isn't being started to start a war over this integrated amp but goes out to owners who are experimenting with different powercords and interconnects. I really am enjoying this amp and haven't yet tried any aftermarket pcs yet but am considering it. I have used Audioquest Cheetah 36v dbs, Acoustic Zen silver ref II, and the DK Design interconnect. I really like the Acoustic Zen cable the best in my system so far. I was really suprised at how good the included DK Design ic is. I just wonder if any others out there who would like to share their thoughts. I would really like to know about powercords too. I have some cca tubes on the way but am having success with nos amperex orange globe gold pin 6922. I look forward to your comments and experiences. I hope this thread stays on topic and doesn't get political or argumentative over the quality of this integrated. I know it works for me in my system but am not claiming it is the best amplifier ever. Thanks everyone.
nicksgem10s
I use a Xindak FP Gold. Sounds good to me. I have it running to a voltage adaptor that converts 220 into 110 as my amp came with US voltage instead of European. That is all connected to an Isotek mini-sub

Regards

Raymon
I am using Analysis Plus power cord. On my old tube amp I noticed a small but beneficial improvement with this cord and on the Sony CD player a very small detectable differnece. On the DK I noted a very substantial and immediate improvement in "focus", vertical and horizontal soundstaging, tightness of bass and integration of upper midrange to treble. Thanks to some of the above responses for Ic suggestions. Mike
Anybody tried a computerpowercord?
I got mine VS1 with a US powercord , I live in Holland so couldn`t use it.
DK Design advised me to use the comp. pc.

Chen