Tenor Audio

Does anybody have any working contact information for Tenor? Their phones are disconnected it seems. Thanks.

Lou
txlef
sad but true. but there is hope and rumors that they will restructure and possibly reopen early in 2005 ... hope this is true for this Canadian venture.
I had heard that Tenor amps chewed up their 6C33C power tubes very quickly. Does anyone know if this is true, or just bulls**t?
They're suppose to make an announcement about their new contact info any day now but they're not they're probably not the quickest in updating their site.

Fatparrot, what do you mean by Tenor amps chewing up their tubes? Are you asking about their lifespan or Tenor's supply of tubes?
Well, replacement tubes is what I want to talk to them about. I guess now that the warranty is worthless anyway I could just get 6C33Cs elsewhere, but I thought I'd try them first.
No Howie, I am talking about the power output tubes. These are the 3 nipple 6C33C's. I heard that they had a relatively short life span, due to the design of the Tenor circuitry.