Amplifier recommendation for Legacy Focus 20/20

I am in need of your expert advise... I'm presently using Conrad johnson PV12L preamp with CJ MF 2200 amp to drive my newly acquired Focus 20/20.
Would the mcintosh mc275 be a good choice for these speakers?
Also looking at the Legacy coda mono-blocs
I know these are totally different amps.
Suggestions,ideas, recommendations???
thanks
flyfisher
Krell, Mac , or Classe, all would do the trick, just a matter of your personal preference.
Sgr,
you wouldn't happen to know where to find one? I've read on other threads about the 250 but I never spoke to someone who actually listened to them with the Focus.
Did your friend bi-wire, bi-amp? Room type comes into play... My listening area is 20x15 but one end at the length opens into the foyer.
The Mac I am looking at is a valve , the 275, @ 75 watts do you think it will have enough to push these babies or should I look toward the Solid state Macs?
I would agree with the others who recommend a powerful SS amp. Don't let the higher sensitivity of the Focus fool you into thinking a low powered amp will do. Those (3) 12 inch woofers create quite the back EMF and sound best with a powerful high current SS amp, IMHO. I'd also recommend something like the Krell KSA-250, Classe CA-400, Jeff Rowland 8, or a pair of Threshold SA-10e's. These old beasts will slap those 12 inch woofers into place and keep them under tight control. My Clayton M100 monoblocks would do it too, but you probably won't find a pair of them.

If you like the Mac sound look for a MC-402, MC-500 or a pair of MC-501's.

Happy hunting,
John
How difficult is it going to be for me to find one of these amps ?
It seems that the owners just hang on to them