Krell 400xi ? Arcam FMJ 32? Musical Fidelity A5?

I am trying to decide between these three integrated amps. All are in the same price range ($2,500), the Arcam has less power however. The amp will likely be paired with the Arcam FMJ CD33.

I would very much appreciate feedback on what you would purchase!! Or, if you believe there is an even better alternative for new equipment. Thanks!
keiserrg
I don't mean to start an argument but I have found the customer service with Simaudio to be terrible.
I agree with Amywoods, I wanted to have my i-5080 serviced and they did everything they could to try and not service it. Eventually they told me I could open up the cover and check for myself, the standby button spring was pushed in, and I simply sprung it back out. Everything was ok afterall. Dealing with SimAudio was a much harder experience then I had orginally thought it would be.

They do make some great sounding stuff though. I prefer this intergrated to the Bryston B-60 and MF stuff out there.
Agree totally with Audio4ever's criticism of Simaudio service.
All talk and no action was my lasting impression of those people.
I have not heard the Arcam, but I have compared the Krell with the A5, using B&W 805s speakers, Musical Fidelity A5 CD player and Nordost Red Dawn cables.

That setup might not be very fair on the Krell because the A5 is paired with its sister-model CD player while the Krell is auditioned with a different manufacturer's source. And the cables, while being a great match with the warmer-sounding Musical Fidelity equipment, are perhaps a little too lean for the Krell's starker textures.

But even with those excuses made for the Krell, I was surprised that the A5 won the day so easily. For this listener, it was a no-contest. Whether listening to classical or rock, single instruments or bands, acoustic or electronic, the setup using the A5 amp always sounded the more refined, musical and enjoyable. With the Krell in place (and despite the presence of tubes in the CD source), the sound could be relatively brittle, especially with female vocals.

Obviously, my vote went to the A5.
I just went through the get a new amp adventure.
Ended up with a Blue Circle NSCS integrated.
I could not be happier.