Tube Audio Design TAD-1000 100 watt Mono Blocks

Paul at BizzzyBee, who sells the wonderful Cayin TA-30, has
an interesting deal on a new pair of 100 watt tube monoblocks. Has anyone heard the new TAD-1000 Mono's ?
Any idea how they compare to ASL Hurricane, or ARC
VS110 ? Looks like TAD is a Cayin design. Everything Cayin makes gets great reviews. Id like to buy the Totem Forest's but I dont know if 100 watts per channel will be adequate. Any owners of the TAD-1000 have any impressions they want to share ? Thanks
taylspin
While we are on the subject of Tube Audio Design, I have a TAD TA-30 I am going to sell (Am I aloud to post this here? I apologize if I am out of line). It has the full upgrades. It's 9 months old but has only 6months of use (~550 hours) and 10/10 rating by Audiogon standards. Power tubes are rated for 3000 hours. Have the manual, box, and voltmetere sent with the unit to adjust bias. Paul at TAD will honor the 3 additional months of warrenty left on the unit. I'm just too lazy to put it up on Audiogon for sale. I have pictures. Anyone interested?
I have both the TAD-150 preamp and the TAD-1000 mono block amps. I am running a pair of Martin Logan Aerius i with them. It drives my speakers VERY well. The TAD-1000's are a far step up in quality from the Cayin TA-30. I know I will not be upgrading my two channel for quite some time. I am really enjoying the TAD stuff. I have had the monos since Christmas, they are definitely broken in now.

Jeff Aguilar
Actually, I am running two Cayin TA 30's and a TAD 150 signature pre amp. I have the set up bi-wired and power corded with Signal Cable exclusively. I am very happy with the sound. I like that I can adjust the bass separately. A little different then using the two focus controls on the two TA 30's.
I tried the anticables, but was not impressed. I will let my Signals burn in a bit more, and play around with the anticables again on some rainy Saturday, or quiet evening when the wife is visiting family!
Of course, now that I put this together, Paul has the $2400 monoblock system. I have only $2100 into the equipment, not counting the cables. (Buying used helps!) Who knows, at some point I may just sell off my system in pieces, and apply the money to the monoblocks.
I am running Meadowlark Blue Heron 2 speakers.
Cheers!
Mario