Amazing ''Overachieving'' products...your pick?

I have owned both expensive gear (and I do mean expensive) and ''budget'' gear. Many components are mind-boggling on a price-paid versus performance ratio. Three of my favorites are:

1. The Bedini clarifier. This gizmo just plain works. You may like - or not - the difference it makes on your cd's. In my case, it clears up a lot of fog. The cheapest upgrade to ALL my cd's.

2. The Cayin TA-30 integrated amplifier . So much performance and flexibility for so little money. Put it up against anything up to 3 times the price, musically and from a build-quality perspective. Just plain amazing.

3. The Apple i-Pod Mini. Yes, even from in an audiophile application, playing cd's (not downloaded MP3's). You can snob it but you cannot ignore it.

What are YOUR picks ?
sonicbeauty
Acoustic Revive R-77 which I refer to simply as the Magic Box.
I'm very skeptical of products that claim to improve musical presentation.Well this one works,and it works so well that I can't enjoy the music unless it is activated.
It works it really does.
Vandersteen 2Ce Sig II. Do not know of any speaker <$5K that I would trade for.
I only got a brief listen, but the Jolida FX-10 tube integrated ($450) I heard at a show recently may qualify. This looks like a very serious attempt to bring a very nice combo of ergonomic good looks and good sound to a mass market (at least mass market in relation to typical high end audio standards).
JoLida's factory mod to their 502B (roughly $200). I got my circa 2000 amp done about a year ago. Didn't listen to it much until recently. After (~50?) hrs of break in, things are sounding amazing. More clarity, detail, & bass slam. I need to update my system post. Wish I had two of them.