Amazing ''Overachieving'' products...your pick?

I have owned both expensive gear (and I do mean expensive) and ''budget'' gear. Many components are mind-boggling on a price-paid versus performance ratio. Three of my favorites are:

1. The Bedini clarifier. This gizmo just plain works. You may like - or not - the difference it makes on your cd's. In my case, it clears up a lot of fog. The cheapest upgrade to ALL my cd's.

2. The Cayin TA-30 integrated amplifier . So much performance and flexibility for so little money. Put it up against anything up to 3 times the price, musically and from a build-quality perspective. Just plain amazing.

3. The Apple i-Pod Mini. Yes, even from in an audiophile application, playing cd's (not downloaded MP3's). You can snob it but you cannot ignore it.

What are YOUR picks ?
sonicbeauty
I think that my Cambridge 650A integrated is a really good buy, I bought mine used for $450 Australian dollars. It's not the best amp in the world and I'm looking to upgrade soon but it does a whole lot right for the money. I sometimes forget that my system is quite a budget set up and I think it gives some higher priced systems that I have listened to a run for their money.
Bosch DLR130 laser range finder/measuring tape.

This this is very handy for me. I usually find that if I get the speaker distance and angle perfect, I get a much cleaner image from the setup. These laser rangefinders make getting those distances right very easy, and also make it easy to write down exactly where the speakers are before trying a totally different setup. This one is about $90 on amazon, and reads to 1/16".