Amp for Shahinian Obelisks?

Hi guys

Anyone recommend amps for my new Obelisks? I heard the Plinius 9200 was ok but wondered if tubes would do it? Like these:

http://www.pureaudio.net/amps/ming-blocks.shtml

Or high power Mcintosh?
Bryston?
Jungson JA-50 monos?
Krell?

My music is rock and electronic biased with lots of live music etc.

Really appreciate your thoughts!

Regards

Richard H
enjoy_the_music
Many thanks for your advice and tips. I'm actually getting some Obelisks and some ESP Harp speakers.

I'll check out both Bedini and Plinius!

Regards

Richard
Interesting product.
A compnay that's been in the speaker business for 30 years and who sends the vast majority of there product to Europe and Japan.
its a classical music thing. they throw a big as life soundstage without sacrificing weight. though different than a bose 901 or an allison 1,2, or 4, or a gradient revolution, or the klipsch legacy designs,the speaker uses the room it is in to full effect. a music lover's speaker- not an audiophile speaker. like the others mentioned, its generally purchased by those wanting off the merry-go-round.
Bedini works alright, but I would second Plinius as being superior in build quality, reliability and resale value. A friend of mine just upgraded from the latest Bedini monoblocks to a single Plinius SA-10 for his Obelisks and Diapasons, and says it was well worth it. If you e-mail me, I can forward your mail to him.