Which Mono block amps for ML Summit Speakers?

I would like to stay under $5000+/- used, any suggestions?
electrostaticman
There has been a change in my thinking. My wife has decided she will accept the speakers in her living room but no other equipment in the vacinity. So I will need recommendations on equipment which will now need to be located 50ft away in a equipment cabinet. I will need to run the these speaker cables in the wall to the attic above the room, then over to a equipment closet with a 10 or 12ft.drop.

Please continue to suggest equipment & cable (cost effective).
Thanks,
Two points, if you really need to be cost effective, then you should rethink your decision to buy such an expensive speaker. Also, 50 feet of cable will degrade the performance of all but the stoutest high current amps into the load the Summit's present. You can do it, but you'll never be able to optimize the speaker's performance. Why get such a nice speaker if you not going to optimize?
I sold my JC-1s (downsizing, I'm still crying over it) to a guy who's now running them with ML Prodigies. He absolutely loves it. My experience with the JC-1s was solid as well, so that'd be my recommendation.
Is there any chance to get a pair of mono blocks to put behind the MLs that could not be seen? If this is the case, I think you'd be ok to run 50' interconnect like the MIT 350 series. I gotta think something like the Wolcott monos would fit perfectly behind the speakers.
I know very little about tube equipment. My last system was all SS. This time I would like to experience a combination Tube & SS. Either I will use a Tube preamp with SS monoblocks or SS preamp and Tube Monoblocks. What do you think?