PX25 SET amps-Art Audio, Audion, Wavelength???

Fellow Audiohpiles,
I am considering a SET amp and in particular a PX25 based amp but to date have only located 3 brands:
* Art Audio PX25 (US$6,500)
* Audion Silver Night MKII PX25 (US$5,495)
* Wavelength Saturn PX25 (price?)

Are there others you recommend I investigate?

Of the three listed above how do they compare - is one head and shoulders above the others? I know this is subjective but any insights would be appreciated.

thanks very much,
kevin
kevinzoe
Nicely done Kevin. Wait til you see that Art Audio in a dark room. The 2 things I look forward to with my Symphony II is turning it on and waiting for night. Joe Fratus may have a few equals but none better. Enjoy.
Well, the PX25 arrived today . . .
In a nut shell, it was worth the wait. Joe at Art Audio has been excellent to deal with - very customer focused and a man of his word.

In short, here are my initial thoughts based only on one night of listening (thats my caveat):
* very, very detailed - Track 3 on Jacintha's "Here to Ben" CD has an odd clicking sound at the 9 second mark just as she begins to sing which I've never heard before!?
* great soundstaging - Brian Bromberg's "Jaco" tribute CD has an amazing solo on track 9 in which you can clearly place 2 different sounding basses just inside the right and left speakers trading licks back and forth.
* very good bass control and deep too - take Bela Felck's track 4 from the "Flight of the Cosmic Hippo" in which Victor Wooton plays some kind of a double-down device alowing him to play an octave lower which gets down in the 30'ish hertz I'd guess. Or track 3 from Michael Wolff's CD of the same name ("Michael Wolf") in which a synth bass is one of the lowest basses in music I've heard.
* for 6 watts, very good dynamics - Jacintha's voice builds to a double forte on the "Here's To Ben" CD, especialy on Danny Boy and Somewhere Over the Rainbow tracks.

And it plays plenty loud for 6 watts . . . my First Sound preamp isn't much above 4 on the volume dial . . . probably more to do with the preamp's high gain. . .

Thanks to all who helped me find this very fine product and company.
Kevinzoe,
Well... you've had the PX-25 SE Amp for about a month.
Lots of us wonder if things are still sounding great!
Gee some of these asian over-seas SE amps look good & also inexpensive. Not sure how they might sound.
Did you try any?
Regards
Ron Glaze
Ron - thanks for your post reply. I didn't come across any asian SET amps that caught my eye or that I found here to audition, so no I didn't hear any for comparison purposes.

Yes it's been a month already and the amp still sounds as wonderful as it did from day 1 . . . Now I'm experimenting with the 4 and 6 ohm taps on the amp and also the Sophia 274B.

Are you interested in SET amps? Any Art Audio specific questions or anything else I can address?