Interconnect with great dynamics and bass slam ,

I recently purchased some Cardas Golden cross sepaker cables. They replaced my Dh Lab Q10s. I replaced the Q10s because i was getting some upper mid freq brightness.
I have Golden Cross interconnects from preamp to amp and from cd player to pre amp. The sound is very smooth and detailed .The bass and mid bass is not as authorative or as tight. The highs are better - more detailed and smooth.
The problem is the sound is almost too smooth the bass is kind of rounded off now .The sound is less dynamic.
My Question is.
Is there an interconnect that could give me back that great bass and dynamics of that i had with the Q10s, without the harshness i was getting. I think i would like to keep the Golden Cross speaker cables and try changing the ICs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
grey9hound
Jmcgrogan thanks for the other sites, I am about done with agon, can't even get a new thread posted...
@ jmcgrogan2,I have already thought about what you just posted about the tubes,My answer would be 6h30p-DR and 6c4p in the power supply,I would still gain the dynamics you described,I will also benefit more transparency than the stock tubes and gain the liquid sound you mentioned,the krell 700cx alone to me has some of the best sounding mid-range I have heard from solid state,the dr-tubes will be pre 1986 Russian tubes of course,I'm told the earlier tubes are made to military specs and sound way better than 2013 tubes,very exspensive,I suppose you get what you pay for!,interesting,you seem to know alot about tubes!,I will look forward to your opinions and recommendations,you have my respect!cheers!
The absolute best is Transparent....preferrably Super or higher:) You will be astounded!!
Hi grey9hound,I am confused?,you have bi-amp speakers,I see you are asking about interconnects,why?,unless I am wrong,I have never heard of useing i/c on speakers with the exception of sub-woofers that require an i/c,if you can clarify my confusion I may put my two cents worth in.cheers!