Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits

is one of my all time favorite CDs. Does anyone here in Audiogon also enjoys this CD and knows of any similar CDs you can recommend me? Thanks.
sweet_joe
Knopfler is one of my fav rock guitarist and his style (lyrics,delivery,guitar) reminds me a lot of J.J. Cale. You might listen to him if you haven't already.

Knopfler has some great stuff out with Chet Atkins and the Notting Hillbilles which is a nice laid back Country recording.
Egoss bullseyed with on the night. Not many bands can do it live but this one is pure bliss.
I really like M. Knoppfler's "Golden Heart", and glad to see the Subdudes and JJ Cale mentioned. I've been really impressed with XRCDs lately-- thanks for the reminder re Dire Straits. I think I have everything JJ has done and his latest "Live" album ROCKS---- gonna' have to dig out the subdudes soon too. Cheers. Craig
Thank you all for your inputs. Especially to Egoss for many passionate recommendations. Why do I have a feeling you might have pulled out a few DS/MK CDs and spent some quality times all by yourself between your messages :)

I only have Brothers in Arms (both original & remastered) and Love Over Gold in my DS collection at the moment. But I guess I'll try a few more as well as M. Knoppfler's solos.

Happy listening.