Jazz suggestions please

Hello,

I recently started to listen to alot of Jazz Lps and I would like to expand my knowledge with some of your suggestions. I've listend to a veriety of styles and periods and what I've liked the most and WOULD LIKE TO STICK WITH are the sounds of Oscar Peterson, David Brubeck, Bill Evans, Ray brown (love that bass). Any other suggestion along those lines would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Shahen
shahens
Go online and listen to KPLU.org from Tacoma, WA and KUAZ from Tucson, AZ. Best and fastest education as they will play the artists you mentioned AND tell you which albums.
If you like Oscar Peterson check out his stuff with stan getz and also gerry mulligan. Also a truly fantastic set of dave brubeck is his set with jimmy rushing.

other selections I have listened to and would reccommend are the all night sessions by hampton hawes (there are three volumes)
Bennie Green. He's probably the one cat that incorporates all of these pianists you've mentioned. The CDs to get: "Greens," "The Place To Be," "Testifyin'." I promise that these cds will swing all night long!
I'm going to keep this mercifully short!

Shahens: for the style of jazz you're referring to, there are some great suggestions listed above. Having similar (but broader) tastes, I can suggest anything by Don Byas, Sonny Stitt (start with "Kaleidoscope" or "Constellation"), or Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers "Straight Ahead." This Blakey LP from 1981 is outstanding partly because it is live, partly the lineup, and also because it features a young, brash, and inventive Wynton Marsalis.