Music Reccommendations??

Hello all
I have a pretty wide variety of musical tastes, finding good rock and rap is easy, good industrial can be tough at times to find, not too into classical that much.

I really like blues. Recently i got a DVD-Audio recording of Eric Clapton & BB King's "Riding with the king"
Fantastic music, i absolutly fell in love with it.

I'm looking for reccommendations for Blues. What im trying to find is not only good albums, but albums that were recorded very well.
Anybody know any good Harmonica Blues recordings?

Also, another type of music im trying to find, my woman is a massage therapist, and she is looking for new music that would be appropriate in that type of setting.
I heard some Zam-Fir Pan Flute type of stuff at a high end audio store that they were using to audition a rowley amp and some Rel speaks, need to find out what that was.

Anything that sounds real good, and is soothing?
audiophanatik
Ok,

For blues, any of the most recent Etta James recordings are very good I think. Also, Sam McClain XRCD "Given it up For Love" (or any of his), Alot of the Robert Cray releases are good; Sweet Potato Pie, Midnight Stroll, I Was Warned, Some Rainy Night, Strong Persuader on MFSL. Eric Clapton "Unplugged". Some suggestions anyway.

Regards,
If you like Chicago blues, then Buddy Guy's hyper-electric "Sweet Tea" is amazing (you can clearly see where Jimmy Hendrix got his chops from). Buddy's latest is acoustic, and is just as "essential" listening."
I'd second the Buddy Guy / Sweet Tea recommendation - great CD. Also Howlin' Wolf / The London Howlin' Wolf Sessions. More Blues: Son House...pretty much anything..the recordings aren't the greatest but the voice, the music and the emotion are all there in spades!! He infleuenced virtually everyone else in the Delta Blues as well as other genres. Yep, Muddy Waters / Folk Singer is an outstanding recording. Harmonica? Sonny Boy Williamson / Keep it to Ourselves & King Biscuit Time.

My wife makes her living as a Massage Therapist too. I do know she likes some of the Eno Ambient Music series and from that series I'd recommend Discreet Music. Also would highly recommend the following CD's for soothing, beautiful and hypnotic music: Arvo Part / Alina, Anouar Brahem / Le Pas du Chat Noir.....I NEVER have tired of either of those CD's....both are just gorgeous, very peaceful...very accessable...highly reccommended to anyone! If she really wanted to push the envelope give a try to Gavin Bryars / Jesus Blood Never Failed Me Yet. That's really an acquired taste, but it can be quite soothing and hypnotic in a very strange way. It's definitely not for everyone though. I find it beautiful and very effective. It may have her clients weeping though.

Marco
For New Age, I recommend Yanni, Enya, Suzanne Ciani and Keiko Matsui. Some labels to check out Narada, Windham Hill, Hearts of Space, Celestial Harmonies and perhaps even ECM. You could check out Robert Rich, Stephen Micus or Steve Roach. Tony Scott's Music For Zen Meditation is highly recommended. Even Ryuichi Sakamoto's film pieces are quite atmospheric. Or if you are game, you can try Early Greek Music, Island of St. Hylarion - Music of Cyprus by Ensemble Project Ars Nova. First class music and will totally de-stress you.