Classic Rock Fans?

Just wondering if anybody out there is still into CTA, ELP, DC5, ISB, EWF, ELO, AWB, PS&G, MC5, QSM, BTO, CSN&Y, SHF, WB&L, GMF, TYA, CC&R, AC/DC or FYC? Back in the day when bands were bands.
128x128onhwy61
I've purchased more classic rock music on CD in the last few years than anything else. Some are GH, but usually I prefer the original albums. Fleetwood Mac's "Mystery to Me", David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust", The Who's "Who's Next?", Aerosmith's "Get Your Wings" and "Rocks", Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" and "Wish You Were Here", Yes "Fragile" and "90125", Bad Company's ST, Spirit's "Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus" to name a few.

Got the complete LZ catalog in the Japan mini LP series to replace the two boxed sets from the early 90's. Never heard an LZ song I don't like. I need a couple more of Robert Plant's to be complete for his catalog. I have all the Steely Dan and most of the Tom Petty albums.

A couple I plan to get soon are Ten Years After "Space in Time" (BGO label) and King Crimson's "Court of the Crimson King". Good thread!
Ray, saw Starz around then back in my late teen years. Did they have the song "She's just a Fallen Angel" and "Detroit Girl." Can't quite remember who they opened for, but I think it was Thin Lizzy and Robin Trower or Starcastle and Marshall Tucker? It was nice back then, 3 group concerts for under 10 bucks.
Speaking of Classic Rock. I saw the Yes 35th Anniversary Tour in San Jose last Saturday. It don't get any more classic than that. They were tight as all hell and Steve Howe keeps getting quicker every year. He has to slow down sometime - but that time ain't yet come.
lol ,Eldulsecol you have a good memory,you hit the nail on the head,I had to dig out the album to check song titles,,