Classic Rock Fans?

Just wondering if anybody out there is still into CTA, ELP, DC5, ISB, EWF, ELO, AWB, PS&G, MC5, QSM, BTO, CSN&Y, SHF, WB&L, GMF, TYA, CC&R, AC/DC or FYC? Back in the day when bands were bands.
128x128onhwy61
lol ,Eldulsecol you have a good memory,you hit the nail on the head,I had to dig out the album to check song titles,,
what, no black sabbath or rolling stones? velvet underground?

hell, i occasionally put "london calling" by the clash in the system for some jollies; gotta love mothers of invention too.

rhyno
I too am a Classic Rock fan....and sometimes when you are lucky u can find some new bands that have classic rock in them without being just imitation: try Cry For Love: if u liked Bad Company, u will like these guys
Lurve ELO...in fact, I've been listening to an ELO CD for the past week or so. CSNY is always a fave, too.

When I listen to the radio, it's usually classic rock or classical. I can't bear much of anything recorded after about 1983.
Forgot to add that I almost (almost) dated a guy purely because he resembled Jeff Lynne (well, he had the curly perm and the aviator glasses).

Oh yeah, he was a drummer, too. What can I say...it was 1979.