I need a live great recording

I've come to realize that there's no better way to hear what your system is capable of than a LIVE RECORDING.

I need your help.

Suggestions for 'live recordings' on cd that can really expose a system's strengths and weaknesses.
meech33
Dave,
I have "Waltz" on both SACD and 180g vinyl. From a strictly 2 channel playback perspective, I feel the SACD does justice to the format. It's a damn sight more "analogish" on the SACD layer. I've compared both the Redbook layer upsampled and the SACD layer, and the SACD is very good. I still prefer the vinyl on my system. YMMV, as I don't have the ultimate in CD/SACD playback (Music Hall Maverick), but I like what I hear so far, after about 50 hours or so on the machine.
I think the following are all very good:

Natalie Merchant - Live in Central Park
Eva Cassidy - Blues Alley
Clapton - Unplugged
Rod Stewart - Unplugged
10,000 Maniacs - Unplugged

can't tell I am a fan of "Unplugged", can you?
Thanks Slipknot, I like Bill Evans alot. I'm glad this thread came up because I had been thinking about picking this up. I don't have vinyl so I'll never know the difference.

Dave
Old and in The Way- Jerry Garcia, John Kahn , David Grisman Peter Rowan and Vassar Clements Superb bluegrass!

Bob Dylan 66 Albert Hall- Set 1 Acoustic

Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore East (remaster)
I fourth, or is it fifth the Bill Evans. I have the K2 remastered cd and it's fabulous. I would give a slight edge to Sunday over Waltz for Debbie but they're both great. Also many of the Dick's Pick's series of live Dead shows are outstanding if you like that sort of thing. Happy listening!