Arvo Pärt

I have been listening to Fratres and Tabula Rasa a lot lately and am wondering if anyone has suggestions for good performances and recordings of these pieces. I really like the Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra conducted by Neeme Järvi, I have another version of Fratres conducted by Andrew Parrot and while I like his vocal work with Pärt I do not care for his lack luster interpretation of Fratres. I have heard from people that the Naxos recordings of this work is pretty good, any thoughts on that, or other recommendations? I feel John Tavener's Out of the Night vocal music is similar to Pärt's Magnificat- are there any other composers who seem to capture the mystisism as well as Pärt instrumentally? Thanks for any insight!
tireguy
Good to see someone else who likes contemporary classical
music! I have Tabla Rosa by Gidon Kremer with the Kremerata
Baltica ensemble. It is on the Nonesuch label, 79582. Gidon's later version is a much better recording than his previous recording. For every Part recording that is available, go to http://www.arkivmusic.com
I concur with Rushton's and Tora's recommendations of Part on ECM - - wonderful recordings, all!
I particularly like the 'feel' of Te Deum on ECM (1505)-

Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir / Tallinn Chamber Orchestra / Tõnu Kaljuste : conductor

CD