Starting a classical library is BMG an answer?

Love ARKIVE.com, but the CD's are expensive! Is the BMG classical club the answer? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. BTW got the CD list from the Stereopile R2D4 since 1996 'till now. Thanks!
glid-65321fd7
Two more quick points about joining BMG:

1. I'd suggest not giving them your phone #. I made the mistake of giving them mine, and after a few unwanted calls from them trying to sell me CDs, I insisted that they put me on their do-not-call list.

2. When you join, you can opt for postal mail or email. In the past I've gone both ways. One of the advantages of going email is that their website has the complete catalog of everything they carry, available to you all the time, anytime you want to order something. The postal mailings are only partial listings of what they've got. And the search facilities of the website make it a lot easier to find what you're looking for.
In reading these responses I see that many here do not feel there is a difference in the recorded quality of cd's from various facilities.
One of the reasons I differ in this opinion is reading another thread talking about Japanese cd's and the overwhelming response was that people said that the Japansese cd's sounded better. Why is this the case?
Because many of the Japanese CDs were remastered (and often quite well). BMG was using the same master that was used in the initial release.
Rbtwsp55, Where this is true, it is because the Japanese CDs have different mastering from the domestic CD. For example, I have number of early Japanese classical CDs (formerly Columbia/CBS LPs in the USA) that were later released here as Sony CDs; in many cases the Japanese CDs do sound better.