need some suggestions for Acoustics Blues

What are your favorite artists/recodings for acoustic Blues besides Muddy Waters MSFL "Folk Singer" and Buddy Guy "Alone and acoustics" (got them already)? Dont you just love the sound of acoustic guitar, harmonica, and vocal sound of the human soul/spirit? Any suggestion is appreciated...
jeanluc07
Precious Bryant, Fool Me Good is absolutely wonderful. Just her and her guitar, recorded at home or a local joint, I believe...

Gordy
Charley Patton *is* the beginning. The recorded Delta Blues tradition
starts there. The recordings were originally done on cheap plastic like
all "race" records and these recordings were recovered when producers
went door to door in the Delta and found local residents who still had
Patton's records long after his death. So, the recording quality is
sketchy, but the depth of Patton's emotions and the beauty of his
amazing play shines through with crystal clarity. Patton taught Robert Johnson, Howlin' Wolfe, Muddy Waters, and many more. Any serious blues enthusiast should start with Charley Patton, Robert Johnson,
Son House, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolfe -- that's where it came from
and there's nothing more authentic than that.

For acoustic blues, one album comes immediately to mind: Hot Tuna (RCA LSP-4353) features Jefferson Airplane's Jorma Kaukonen on acoustic guitar, Jack Cassidy on bass and Will Scarlett on harmonica. It's a live album from the modern era - 1970!
Some others that have not been mentioned yet - Otis Spann 'Walkin the Blues', Champion Jack Dupree 'Blues From The Gutter', Skip james 'Devil Got My Woman & The Immortal', Robert Pete Williams 'Free At Last', Ted Hawkins 'Watch your Step',Buddy Guy & Junior Wells 'Alone and Acoustic'