goN' LPs at $10, I can buy for $0.18

I just wonder who would buy the piles of LPs listed in the classified that are common stuff. I can buy (and HAVE) many of these $10 wonders. I paid around $0.23 or $0.18 each for these LPs.
I mean stuff like Hall & Oats, Cars...(I got them all at $0.18 each)
I have like 2,000 LPs I paid under a quarter each for, as mint as can be! I COULD start listing them, trying to make a killing (as some seem to be trying to do), but I would be listing them at $1.00 and STILL feel I was robbing the blind.
I can understand the rarer MFSL etc, but the classifieds ads should have a charge for being placed, even $0.50, to cut the flood of junk filling the LP classified!!!
elizabeth
Elizabeth I could not agree more. The prices of LPs here is outrageous! I rarely see anything special about the LPs except the price they are charging. I have purchased hundreds of LPs on Ebay, but I can't recall buying any here. I guess we're preaching to the choir though.
I think it would help if sellers would post many albums in 1 ad instead of 50 individual ad's.Save a lot of listing space and quicker to read.Listing common albums is a waste of time unless sealed possibly.JD
Elizabeth,

I too agree with you. I'm so sick of "Hi my name is Simon, and yes I have gone to the dark side, I could shit"! Not only are the prices outrageous but the sales pitch lacks creativity.
What do you expect? People who drop 5g's for a turntable,15-20K on a pair of speakers, a coupla g's on interconnects shouldn't be shocked that the asking price for used albums on the site is 10 bucks. Do people with that much disposable income really go to thrift shops and flea markets? I just don't know.
To answer your question, jsonic, most people that have the disposable income to drop $5k for a turntable, 15-20K on a pair of speakers and a couple of g's on interconnects are too busy making money to spend time in Thrift Stores. They are simply too busy.

Those with the time can buy records for a dollar. Those with little time can buy them here at their leisure for $10.