Can you help with music selection?

I know that there is a ton of music that I would enjoy if I knew that it existed. I like Jennifer Warnes (Famous Blue Raincoat, The Hunter), Holly Cole, Nora Jones, etc. Is Eva Cassidy a possibilty? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Woofer15
woofer15
Agree on Eva Cassidy. Songbird, Blues Alley, and Time after Time. Also, Ricky Lee Jones' Flying Cowboys along with Pirates, Magazine, and Ricky Lee Jones.
Patricia Barber: Modern Cool. All -- excellent!
Thanks for your suggestions. I can't wait for the record store to open this morning. I will do what I can to help the floundering music industry. Again, you don't know how much I appreciate your input.
Woofer15, I get this sinking feeling that much damage is soon to be done to your monthly budget. By the time you get done, the "floundering" music industry may not be "floundering" any longer.

In fact, they may see a banner year.

Happy Listening, Ed.
Try Patty Griffin (Flaqming Red or 1000 Kisses) or Roseann Cash's new one (Rules of Travel). Very tasty.
Give a listen to the Cowboy Junkies, many find Margo's voice to be sublime. You might also want to check out Loreena McKinnett (sp?), she has a very large body of work and is quite the looker, too. Also, take a listen to Liona Boyd, the gal can sing and is a very accomplished guitarist and songwriter...

-rw-