Good insturmental sax jazz recommindations

I am just getting in to Jazz, and I love the type of it where there is NO vacals, and has a sax playing. What artist do this with their music? Any recommindations? Thanks alot!!!
sanctusoriumfe05
Sbank, though not primarily a sax player, it is really great to see someone into Kirk! The new breed of sax players are really a disappointment, but I would foreward Mark Turner for your consideration. On his own albums, as a leader, he has much to ad to the familiar forms. For a great sample of Turners work try Kurt Rosenwinkel's "The Next Step", Verve 314549162-2, the music is both supremely familiar and startlingly fresh. Turner shreads.
I can't say that I've heard a lot from every artist previously mentioned. However, I can say that everything I've heard by Yusef Lateef is excellent in my book.

Mr. Kidknow
If you like laid back Jazz, try Houston Persons. If you like jazz with a tad of influence from the big band sound, try Scott Hamilton, if you like cool jazz try Paul Desmond, and then there is always Ben Webster and Jerry Mulligan.