Your First Concert was.....

My first concert was Arlo Guthrie at the Shaffer (sic) Music Festival in Central Park, NYC. It cost 2 bucks and it was for his "Running Down the Road" album.
dreadhead
Hey Kurt Tank-
I was at the The Dead in Oakland on Chinese New Year too!!! I thought it was a very cool show-first time seeing the dead. I also saw Dylan back them up a few years later in Anaheim.
My first concert was: Murray the K presents @ the Brooklyn Fox in '64.
I was 15 then & about 20 of us (The Innocents) went to see 20+ of our favorite groups.
It was the who's who of R&R.
Smookie Robinson & the Miracles, Frankie Valle & the Four Seasons, The Tymes, The Drifters, Ben E King, The Shirelles, The Angles, Jan & Dean, The Platters, Bill Baker & the 5 Satins, Len Barry & the Dovells, The Capris, The Earls, Jay & the Americans + some other great groups that I now can't remember anymore.
Needless to say - I had the time of my life & so did my kid brother (13) who had Francine sitting on his lap throughout the show.
I may not remember every group there, but will always treasure the 3+ hours that December.
I still will never forgive myself for not buying the LP on the way out of the theater.