Blues/Jazz Clubs in Chicago

My wife and I are going to Chicago in the next few weeks and wonder if anyone can recommend spots for blues or jazz. Sorry if this seems silly but my web search so far has not been that helpful. Thanks in advance
gajgmusic
For Jazz in the North Michigan Ave. area check out the Jazz Showcase,which has many national acts coming through usually for a week at a time,and Andy's which has more of the local artists(Like the Henry Johnson Organ Express on Wednesday nights)and they have some pretty good food as well. Also The Green Mill at Broadway and Lawrence(used to be a Capone hangout and the decor is still the same)where you can check out both national and local artists, both Kurt Elling and Patricia Barber can be heard on a regular basis when in town.For Blues there's Buddy Guys Ledgends,and Rosa's Lounge(kind of out of the way but worth it)also Blues and the Kingston Minds on Halsted St.This should keep you busy.
Check out the Chicago Reader for listings. They have a web site, I think it's Chicagoreader.com.Enjoy!!!
Green Mill
4802 N. Broadway

Buddy Guys Legends
754 S. Wabash

Kingston Mines
2548 N. Halsted

Jazz Showcase
59 W. Grand

Andys Jazz Club
11 E. Hubbard

Jillys Piano Bar
1007 N. Rush
Buddy Guys is my favorite, I go there every trip. He was in the house sponsoring a new band's CD debut on my last visit. Sometimes he treats and plays but not that night :-(