Who is Most Beautiful female singer ever

I say Jewel and Debbie Harry.
saturn99
Come to think of it, Stevie Nicks was a nice lookin girl too. It's a shame what Hollywood can do to ya.
Some of you might not like the "headbanging" nature of this band, but I recently posted on the band Halestorm. Band is very good, and Lzzy Hale, the gal of the group is gorgeous, and, what a talent. If you have not checked it out, I am sorry for you. Mofi was kind enough to add the link to their new hit song "Love Bites".
There's one more I forgot about. She's a French pop singer that goes by the name Alizee I believe. I saw her on tv while I was in Rome a couple of weeks ago. Shes probably in her mid to late 20's and shes painfully beautiful (hot). I thought she was Italian at first because she was singing Madonna in English and I was in Italy. Shes very pretty and very sexy. Look her up on You Tube and be prepared to cry yourself to sleep if you like brunettes.

If the op asked who the most beautiful woman on the planet is, I would say without hesitation it is my wife followed by Penelope Cruz.