Amazing Solo Piano Recordings

I'm looking to get your oppinions on the best solo piano recordings available. Style or genre is not important as long as the recording is pristine, clear, open and in your oppinion AMAZING! Please if you can, state artist, label, etc., so we audiogoner's can buy 'em!
bwhite
Tireguy, the pianist there was arguably the greatest of all time--my dad was a piano major in college, heard Rachmaninoff in concert and decided if he had to compete with that, he'd become a lawyer instead... An excellent recommendation, particularly the transcriptions.
baroque, Glen Gould,Martin Galling,and Ralph Kirkpatrick playing Bach
classic,Horowitz playing Mozart. Pollini playing Beethoven
romantic,Rubinstein playing Chopin.
swing jazz, Art Tatum
modern jazz,Bill Evans
Warren,

Try Dick Hyman's "Great American Songbook", a 2 CD set. Every bit as good as his Fats Waller edition.
The Reference Recordings LP, "Nojima Plays Lizst," is absolutely dazzling, not only sonically, but as a musical performance. Nojima's breath taking technique is purely in the service of the music, and the recording is without peer.
Another amazing solo piano performance is Jim Bajor's "Somewhere in Time".

Jim is a Detroit area concert pianist whose repertoire includes jazz, contemporary, and original works. On this album, he performs renditions of Gershwin, Porter, Ellington, and Rogers & Hart.

The quality of the accoustic piano is outstanding. This is a must in any piano lover's collection, in my opinion.