Amazing Solo Piano Recordings

I'm looking to get your oppinions on the best solo piano recordings available. Style or genre is not important as long as the recording is pristine, clear, open and in your oppinion AMAZING! Please if you can, state artist, label, etc., so we audiogoner's can buy 'em!
bwhite
My favorite demo-quality piano recording is Horszowski Plays Mozart, Chopin, Debussy, Beethoven; Elektra/Nonesuch CD# 9 79160-2. It's discontinued, but I found 2 copies on Amazon. Mieczyslaw Horszowski was 90-some years old when he recorded this, and his playing is simply wonderful--not showy, not 'technical', just musical. Max Wilcox recorded it digitally in a warm-but-not-too-big-sounding studio, fairly closely so the piano is rather wide. Its presence is breathtaking if played at realistic levels. My favorite cut is #2, the Chopin Nocturne in F#, o. 15 #2.
Larryi
Thanks for the additional recomendations, I will check them out
Jeffrey I have the Horszowski too. I agree it is a wonderful recording. To me he plays with absolutely no ego which let the music come through as if channeled from the gods.
I also very much enjoy Arcadi Volodos Piano Transcriptions on Sony, particularly his interpretation of Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody adaption by Horowitz - it is inspired and the whole disc is great.
I have very much enjoyed the sound from the Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Piano on Malcom Frager plays Chopin. Does anyone know any other good recordings using the Bosendorfer Grand. The extra bass octave and its ability to play soft passages with melow overtones is something special.
Two Angela Hewitt recordings have remain unshelved for more than a year; one in the main system and one upstairs. I heartily recommend the 2004 Hyperion recordings of Chopin Nocturnes (CDA67371/2) and Couperin Keyboard Music - 2 (CDA67440). These are both incredibly elegant recordings; atmospheric yet refined. The Nocturnes are a more distant recording with a wonderful acoustic ambience. I had previously been unconcerned with this composer until I heard these pieces. The Couperin is harpsicord music on modern piano and has a stately, accessible feel. A bit more forward in presentation than the Chopin, but it seems appropriate in mimickry of harpsicord. There are two other recordings in the Couperin series as well and all are an excellent example of the classic French sound.
Babbro
I could not find Couperin Keyboard Music - 2 (CDA67440)on Amazon. Please, do you know if it is in print and a resource for the music
Thanks
Joe