Music for "Tough Times"

When you're feeling lousy, or maybe just had a tough day, what one LP, CD, tape, etc. do you play to make you feel better? In my case it's Cowboy Junkies CD "The Caution Horses". Margo Timmins voice is at once soft and soothing, but also haunting and immediate. This is music that I can get lost in. What music do others use on occasions like this?
garfish
Excellent post with some excellent responses and recommendations, especially those I agree with, (like the Moody Blues.) [:)]

There was a fund raiser on GPTV and Peach State Public Radio last night using a July concert by Bocelli at Ellis Island. I found his voice so beautiful that he actually allowed me to ignore the irritating presence of Sarah Brightman. I will have to keep him in mind.
Good post Craig. Treyhoss and Danvetc especially "To Our Children's Children Children" how about Floating? Gotta put a smile on your face. There are many pieces of music that really fit into different moods. I think the piece that would trancend all others for raising the spirit in me would be one of my favorite pieces of music for just that reason. Optimism, possibility, upbeat, vibrant and the ultimate goosebump factor just for its sheer brillance. For those of you not familiar, try Mozarts last movement of his 41st Symphony, but also give a listen to the whole piece. If works miracles on a morose mood.
1)To make me feel better: Louis Armstrong Wonderful World
or Jimmy Cliff I can see clearly now.
2)To take me from feeling blue to feeling blue and nostalgic: Duke Ellington, Autumn Leaves
3)To take me from feeling blue to feeling blue but defiant:
Bob Marley Redemption Song.
3)To take me from feeling blue to wallowing naked in my grief: Barber's adagio for strings or Suicide is painless.
4)To take me from blue to just damn angry: most Nirvana songs.