Music for "Tough Times"

When you're feeling lousy, or maybe just had a tough day, what one LP, CD, tape, etc. do you play to make you feel better? In my case it's Cowboy Junkies CD "The Caution Horses". Margo Timmins voice is at once soft and soothing, but also haunting and immediate. This is music that I can get lost in. What music do others use on occasions like this?
garfish
Forgive me for responding before Kat; but I would like to second her recommendation. (See my previous post above). There are times when the musical antics of Spike Jones or Peter Schikele are just the ticket to get me out of a funk. We music lovers/audiophiles are very passionate and serious about our music; let's not forget about the importance of a little humor. Cheers.
The Stone Coyotes, 50-something couple who've been in the business for 30 years, now a 3 person famly band with son/stepson. Wife Barbara Keith writes the songs, sings and plays guitar, husband Doug Tibbles plays drums and Doug's grown son plays bass. Rock.

Like Kath with humor, for me its music with a beat that lifts me up.

Also David Lindley and band, El Rayo X, Win This Record, Very Greasy (I think that's the album title), 3 albums in a series some years back. Reggae (with a sense of humor)/rock.
Kat and Frogman, my response was more to make sure, not to question, because apart from the serious stuff, which I posted above, Spike Jones is also for me a good antidote to a specific kind of the old morosity blues. By the way Kat& Frogman, are you aware of Mozart's musical jokes and their lyrics, which are quite Spike Jonesish themselves? Cheers,
Oh, I forgot...and sometimes its Frank Zappa at his bawdiest best....I must unblushingly admit.