Techno Anyone?

Does any body on this forum every listen to techno type music? I do a little and am amazed at how good some of it actually sounds and it also tends to be very adventurous. Or are most of you the Tech*NO* crowd which I would understand.
tireguy
Some specific must have techno albums...1)Chemical Brothers
"exit planet dust"...2)Juno Reactor "bible of dreams" and "beyond the infinite"...3)Crystal Method "vegas"...4)Fluke "risoto"...5)Alice DeeJay "who needs guitars"

Prodigy can be good, although not consistently good for an entire album. There is a whole class of dance/techno/pop
which can be fun including Amber, Eiffel 65, Corona, La Bouche, 2 Unlimited etc.

"Global Underground" series is good to have a few for extended house/trance sessions, but they do tend to become repetitive, I particularly like the Paul Oakenfold series
Let me add cople of standout albums. Kraftwelt's 'Electric dimension' and ' retroish'. A kraftwerk like mesmerising performance. K&D's K&D sessions, double CDs album a standout listen too. EUROBASS'S Hypnotic Bass, great from start to finish.That's more than couple of recommendations, Oh well!
seems like we are not talking about 'techno' in particular, but more about what some people might dub as 'electronica'.
so, i'd suggest photek, amon tobin, dj shadow, 4hero, K&D. not only do they usually sound pretty good (e.g. 4hero: two pages), but they also live up to a certain intellectual standard (wow, this sounds corny - not a native speaker, though).
Great suggestions above. My current faves (mostly goaTrance) include:
-Analog Pussy
-Atmospheric DnB
-Eat Static
-Hallucinogen
-Jedi Mind Tricks
-Paul Oakenfold
-BT
-Voice of Buddah

Many can still be easily downloaded.
I don't know if this is propely classified as techno, but no one has mentioned Aphex Twin or Autchre. Plaid's good to.
If dance music ain't your thang, these are a bit more cereberal (Don't flame that, I just mean it's for listening only, not for dancing.)
Not everyone can dig it, but textural/ambiant stuff like Pan_sonic and Oval should be checked out. What they do with your speakers may make you a tad nervous though.