Techno Anyone?

Does any body on this forum every listen to techno type music? I do a little and am amazed at how good some of it actually sounds and it also tends to be very adventurous. Or are most of you the Tech*NO* crowd which I would understand.
tireguy
Crystal Method and Chemical brothers are my most listened to techno choices. Also, the new UberZone "Faith in the Future" disk is pretty wicked, so are some Prodigy recordings.

Chris
Anyone looking to get into techno or looking for new techno get a hold of the member Trancehits here at audiogon, he has tons of great mixes and artists, I got my first order the other day and can't wait to get more!! Very reasonibly priced which makes it even better :)

~Tim
Infected mushrooms (Classical Mushroom & BP Empire). GOA/Trance Style. Very Musical (rare in this style), Sound is perfect and basefull. One of the best ever for me.
Leftfield-Leftism
About as good as the electronica/techno/dance music genre gets.
Some interesting techno/electronica that occasionally warps the air in my household:

*CAPITOL K: Island Row
*BURNT FRIEDMAN: Plays Love Songs
*FOUR TET: Pause / Dialogue
*MOUSE ON MARS
*AMON TOBIN
*SAD ROCKETS
*TO ROCOCO ROT
*TONY ALLEN: Black Voices (previous drummer/arranger for Fela Kuti laying it down for production by Doctor L) *SLICKER: The Latest

...there's a few anyway.