The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
CP:

You perhaps mean their white (Merwah is basically Semillon in taste/reality).
Cutodian,
Unfortunatley Ch. Musar is quite expensive in the States, retailing for about $40 a bottle. Excellent wine though I agree. For something a bit cheaper they have a second lable called Hochar Pere et Fils that's about $19 a deselection of the first wine, more forward and a bit fruitier.
Yes, Ch. Musar is a little pricey. I've tried it and found it OK, but not outstanding. Usually goes in this area (Chicago) for $25-30 per bottle. On a scale of 0-100, I'd give most of it 83-85. For that price/score, I can find other wines. But that's the great thing about wine (and audio gear, music, etc)... there's something out there that delights everyone! Cheers.
highly rated 2002 debouef beaujolais village.about 7$ a bottle.if you don't mind spending 12$ they're fleurie beaujolais is the best out of france that year.both are generally available and outstanding values.