The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
Plan on buying Mad Dish Shiraz 2001 and Casa Lapostolle 1999 Cuvee Alexandre Cabernet Sauvignon for diner party tonight. Both are under 20 and are this month’s flavor. Usually get ideas from wine.com. Mix it up every month.
I've been drinking one lately - Wild Horse Pinot Noir from the Central Coast - not cheap about $20 but with really good Cab's priced out o sight it's a bargain - and good!
Casa Lapostolle Cuvee Alexandre Cabernet Sauvignon or the more voluptuous Cuvee Alexandre Merlot are great wines ! I also enjoyed the Morning Star Chardonnay produced by Chain of Ponds from Adelaide Hills, South Australia - a burgundian (Puligny Montratchet) chard clone at a saner price.
Here's an incredible deal on a 2000 Bordeaux (one of the best vintages in a long time):

Château La Grange Clinet (Premières Côtes de Bordeaux) 2000

This is a spectacular wine and will cellar nicely for 5-10 years. I bought it after tasting it at my wine shop for.... only $8 a bottle! Bought two cases, naturally. After I got home, I checked Wine Spectator. Not that I go by their thinking or ratings, but James Suckling gave it a score of 88.
Try Talomas from California. Its a collaboration between Rosemount of Australia and Robert Mondavi. The Cab/Merlot and Shiraz / Cab blends are both excellent. Can be found for about $13/bottle.