Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
Jim, I was actually living in MN for a time (work). And turn 1 is nuts!!!!

mfsoa, I love your VFR. My favorite bike is my RVF400. There is someting about the 4 four design that is so cool.
Mfsoa,

I believe they still do Mad Sunday. You can also take a bike around the old Nurburgring (spelling?) course for a couple of dollars. No speed limit.

Tboooe,
Big change in weather from MN to CA. AEH? (not exactely sure how to spell that upper Midwest/Canadian pronunciation.

You guys still follow bike racing? Nicky Hayden "World Champ", who would have thought?

Jim S.
Jim s. I still religously follow bike racing, mostly World Superbike and MotoGP. I dont really like following AMA that much for some reason (probably because a lot of the tracks look horrible and dangerous). I want to like Nicky Hayden but I cant get into him. For Americans I like Colin Edwards and Kenny Roberts Jr. My favorite Euro riders are Pierre Francisco Chili but he retired and Careless Chucker Carlos Checa. But the best has to be Noriyuki Haga...he's a nut!

And yes, the weather is nice here is CA. Its nice coming home again. I am hoping to get to Laguna Seca for this year's Motogp. I used to go there every year but family, responsiblity, etc has made it more difficult.
Okay 5323 people have looked at this thread, and 120 have replied, or maybe 120 people have looked at it 43.6 times, but anyway...

When are we going to have the AudiogoN first annual bike rally??? I'm working on the Victory Motorcycle Club rally for next summer already, so what's one more?
Nrchy,

Ok, I will mount my 1.6'S on my wifes YSR and meet you in Daytona the 1st weekend in March. You'll have to bring amplifaction, and someone else a player. :>)

You will represent the Classic camp, me, Tboooe, and Mfsoa the RR's. We need volunteers for Cruiser, Chopper, and all the other camps.