Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
If anyone is serious about a biker/audiophile rally or meet, please do count me in.
If we can get enough (whatever that means) response we could try to do something central to the respondants.

I'm all for it...
Mfsoa,
Pedrosa, maybe? Rossi's coming back with something to prove though. He will be hard to beat. I am a Nicky fan. I don't think he is the most talented, but he is a hard worker. Nicky's dad Earle had just started Nicky and Tommy on 125's in WERA (you only had to be 12 yrs. old on 125's or 80's) when I was racing in WERA, so I knew them a little bit. So, I still root for the Hayden's out of respect.

This thread made me think of all the bikes I got to race or ride. It is a longer list than I ever would have expected.

Nrchy, Mid-Ohio has the "Vintage Days" the week before the AMA race weekend. I have a friend that went every year and always enjoyed the variety of bikes that showed up. Close for me, but a long way for the West Coast guys.

Jim S.
Now I'll really make you guys laugh; I use to race YSR50's on MiniGP series in Texas with Nicky and Tommy Hayden when they were really really young (early 90's). I've owned 6 YSR's, enduranced races them for 4 years with both the MiniGP series and CMRA (now renamed) at the time...

I have sold my guzzi and moved on to Kawasaki Z1000 (Arata Ti full exhaust, PCIII, CRG levers, Ohlins..) and just recently a another Kawasaki ZX-14R because you can really never have enough HP (dyno at 186hp with 109ft/lbs of torque) on tap... (mods waiting to be installed, full Brock Ti pipe, PCIII, TRE, etc...). After all these years I'm going to see about some track days so I can enjoy the true potential (or at least my limits) of these bikes.. I encourage any motorcyclist to lookup the local race organizations and do some open track days. This is the only true way to understand you bike at that limits in a safer environment.

Keep the rubber side down..
Chris
Chris,

Happen to know Michael Martin or Brad Sawyer? They raced CMRA about the same timeframe.

Jim