Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
Hello, I have a small collection of Italian motorcycles which you can see here,

http://community.webshots.com/user/amaranth143

I was never a big fan of bikes in my youth, but then I discovered a 77' Moto Guzzi Lemans 1 in 1982 at the age of 26 and that was it for me. Prior to that I was into sport cars such as Triumph TR6 and 7, MG, Alfa, Porsche and anything else as they were all inexpensive then, I still have the bike. I have added to the collection over the years and now have a nice collection of vintage Italian sport bikes. I race a vintage Ducati single and a few of the others have gotten on to the track for track days. No particular favorite, except I am mad about Ducati singles, never met one I did not like. Of course Laverda triples are pretty cool too. As are...
Bob
Helloo Stilljd

thanks for your comment. I've nailed a couple of bikes in roll ons. The thing is a torque monster and with the stock cams and the racing carbs the throttle response is instantaneous in the rev range where most of us ride on the highway. All the ultra fast bikes make their power high up the rev band and in top gear (esp. a 6 speed bike) they are sitting in a part of the rev range at 80mph where there is not a lot of power. I like riding two up and the torque and power in the 4000-7500 rpm range makes it a joy without a lot of shifting. The wide seat is great and the modern radial tires, wheels, brakes and new fork make it very secure. I would love to have the chance to roll it on with any bike; I am pretty sure it would win against any modern bike if it were stock. I know I am narrowing the rules a bit but if you had a chance to ride it I think you might agree.
p.s. Stilljd

Nothing is faster for riding on the two lane road with curves than a lightweight bike. And lightweight bikes are also great fun to ride. But they certainly are not the most comfortable for a cross country trip, two up riding, or carrying luggage of packages. I love light weight but the real world is the real world. I have a few cars but only one bike.

My personal theory is that the factories build lightweight bikes for the reviewers to review, and that sells more bikes. But the reviewers are all young guys making no money having fun with someone else's bikes. They don't live in the real world where you have a bike and put 5000 miles a year on it, take a couple of trips a year, but still want it to have some go. And besides all that, at least my bike has a 6.5 gallon tank and that means I don't have to fill it up every 150 miles. Another real world item.
How'd I miss this one? Been gone for too long. 2005 HD FXDXI (Dyna Superglide Sport). Live on 15th Street in NYC. Keep it on 13th street. Every time I get on it, I start and finish in the City. Love it. Nothing quite like rumbling down 5th Ave and startling the tourists. Keep the shiny side up.