Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
How'd I miss this one? Been gone for too long. 2005 HD FXDXI (Dyna Superglide Sport). Live on 15th Street in NYC. Keep it on 13th street. Every time I get on it, I start and finish in the City. Love it. Nothing quite like rumbling down 5th Ave and startling the tourists. Keep the shiny side up.
Huntermusic,

A grain of truth in everything you say. I didn't mean to disrespect your ride or one up you.

"and there is not a bike made that can touch it in a top gear roll on."

I just thought that was was a pretty bold statement considering the likes of the R1's, GSXR1000's, Ducati's of all shapes and sizes, and such in the world. May the power gods smile on you!

Peace Brother. :>)

Be Safe,
Jim S.
stilljd
no offense taken. I love debating over e-mail. I know that it sure would be fun to try my FJ against all the bikes out there. I think if you rode it you might agree. It has got a lot of power, and the throttle response is truly instataneous so that when you slam the throttle open you are slammed forward as if someone smashed you in the back, not merely accelerated, but slammed forward. The bike gets up over 100mph in a flash, and you have to hang onto the bars for dear life.

but let me say that it really is only a matter of the 80-120 mph range; I am sure that a lot of the new bikes would gather steam much faster in the higher speed ranges. Plus, I have left the stock hearing in place so even though the bike would go a lot faster than the top speed now (145-150 or so), the gearing would run the engine past redline.
Huntermusic, OK, BS around which bike is faster/fastest. I can live with that. I just don't want to tick off/offend someone that I don't know for no good reason.

If I don't get too busy at work I am going to research some horsepower/torque vs. weight numbers and see what we might be able to predict. There are canned programs that will do the modeling if I can find a "freeware" version.

Jim S.
I forgot to update this thread from my last post.

Circa March 2006 I traded in my Triumph Daytona 600 for a Triumph Daytona 675.

A very good, very sharp handling bike, but I never really warmed to the "Scorched Yellow".

Nonetheless, I racked up 21,000 miles in just over one year and have just sold the bike to purchase the new Ducati 1098 in yellow.

For me, the perfect commuter car for my 80+ miles in and out of NYC every day.