Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
my first was a suziki rotary re-5. anybody remember that one? then a ducati 500 one cylinder. went to bmws and had a 600 with a german made haberman fairing and a bmw 650. loved every one of them. now i stick to 4 wheels.
When people question why I commute on the bike all winter in Seattle I tell them it's just like getting to ride a Jet Ski to work every day.

Sfar,

People just don't get it at all, and in particular how any sane person could tolerate going fast outside in the winter.

So I sometimes like to ask them if they have ever heard of the sport of skiing.

Cwlondon - Yeah, I'm a skier, too, and as one of my skiing buddies said, there's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing choices.
2005 BMW R1200RT and 2006 Vespa Granturismo 200. One for the highway, one for the city, like 2-channel and 7.1 channel.