best threads out there?

Hey I just thought that it would be great to have a thread that mentions all good threads out there regardless of the topic. This is for educational purposes. thanks
pedrillo
I'm very casual and fond of hi-tech fabrics, like Polartec and GoreTex. I like active wear (but can't stand cargo pants). I prefer to buy from places like REI and North Face; and Timberland for shoes that happened to be made in China. I live in Levis, and free polo shirts from trade exhibitions and shows. I don't own a suit and only wore a tie once this year.

Regards,
Metralla, I shop at the same places you do with the addition of Territory Ahead and Crazy Shirts. If you see some slant-headed green guy sliding down the street clad in a Territory Ahead leather jacket, Quiksilver polynosic shirt over a Crazy Shirt Kona Jack's T, Gramicci pants, Smartwool socks and Born shoes it might be me. That or a hundred thousand other anti-suit fools.
Gunbei, good call! The Territory Ahead really makes a quality product.

I'm surprised by the Jack Victor recommendation! It's not a very well know product, and doesn't end in a vowel. Nordstrom's does carry a few good products!

These are some of the best recommendations I have ever read on AudiogoN. Seriously.
LOL Nrchy!

You'd never think "threads" would be the strong "suit" of us audiophiles, heheh.

Yeah, TTA is some awesome stuff. They import a lot of their stuff from Spain and other places abroad and I'm always amazed at the great quality and fair pricing. I've been shopping with them for ten years and still wear some of those old garments.

Hey, We haven't heard from Slappy yet!

I'm waiting to hear how he gets all his dress rags at US Army surplus. I got a vintage East German 3-season coat right here buddy! If you see some guy at CES walking around with commando face paint and wearing a sniper's gillie suit, it's him!
LOL
Hey, Pedrillo, you gettin all this?

I love how easily some threads get trolled. Not much help to the poster, but an easy source of amusement for all us 'Gon jockeys

Naa Gunbei, latley my threads are nothing more than Saran Wrap. It doesent offer much warmth, but the ladies love it. LOL

Unfortunatly, Gunbei is right. the best threads have all been deleted. Unfortunatly the deletions probably resulted from the posts by either Gunbei, Jax2, Ellery911, Myself, and some others. Nrchy, Bigkidz, etc.

There were some real Gems though, especially Jax2's "Perch" thread.