Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
musicfirst
Museatex Bitstream DAC upgraded by John Wright (including PS upgrades). I really don't care how much better digital can get because I am totally satisfied.
When I put on Tekline power reference power cables on myy system nmy search for power cables which seemed to be nonending hadactually ended. Upon listening to the Tekline reference cable on akll components including my Hydra I no longer get the itch to try new power cables. I am a power cord junkie self acclaimed and although iève lost the itch to find better power cables in a sense i feel let down as i no longer have the powere cables to fuss about, get obseessed with and sometimes get a fever over. Two days after putting tekline Cables , the reference series on my system my power cable search had ended. I sold cords that were 4 times the price of the Teklines but as far as getting the best sound out of my gear.b The Tekline have given me a completely different outlook on power cables. There is a point where there is good enough and it isnèt at the expense of some of the cables out there. You do not need spoend $3500 per cable to acheive good sound as far as power cables are concerned. The tekline took my Ècomponent of choiceÈ to obsess about away and for the past few momnths Iève been enjoying the music. I forgot it was about the nmusoic when i got tyo obbssessed with power cables. Teklines Reference cables lead me back to the music. Thanks again Scott. You the man!!
Thank God, I never reached this conclusion. I was satisfied for five years with ARC and Infinity ServoStats and for three years with Beauhorns. Most stuff, however, has a shorter life-span.
Fantastically transparent, extremely silent, both XLR and RCA equipped.

Love its funkiness, retro style and the fact that theres nothing to break!

Does this still count if I'm curious about the silver-wired version???
Frank 115, we're having a contest to try to figure out what piece you're talking about!! Funky, retro styling, can't break transparent--any more clues? :~) Sounds like a passive pre?