Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
I currently own amps by Krell, McCormack, and Levinson as well as some foreign made products. The Levinson, in my case a 333, is simply the best sounding SS amp I've ever owned. And I've auditioned the 33 monoblocks and they are even better.
CLAYTON Audio M70 Monoblocks Pure Class A Design 70 watts RMS into 8 Ohms 140 watts RMS into 4 Ohms 280 watts RMS into 2 Ohms 560 watts RMS into 1 Ohm Power rating is per side.
Build quality, reliability, technological advancement,transparency, LF extension to transform a system: must be a KRELL! Don't deny yourself!
My preference is Threshold. I have the S-200. I have heard other Thresholds and they sound great. I use the amp with Martin Logans and they are great together. I also like the krells mono blocks by far.
I second the previous opinion that Clayton Audio M70 may be the best solid state for under $10,000. Bought it over the ML 333 ( and I thought the 333 was better than the Krell). The modestly rated 70W is really misleading, as the M70 outputs 200Amp of current during peak.