Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
Can the Sierra Denali IN monoblocks be that far ahead of the solid-state competition? Has anyone else heard these?
to not so scott--ai agree about the bedini 25/25, a reeally great amp for quads. once yu identify the silvery compressed top in the zilla, its over. its like realizing what wow and flutter are all about. still i prefer TTs to 44.1 . as for musicians=====live or ded? ellington, miles.
to not so scott--ai agree about the bedini 25/25, a reeally great amp for quads. once yu identify the silvery compressed top in the zilla, its over. its like realizing what wow and flutter are all about. still i prefer TTs to 44.1 . as for musicians=====live or ded? ellington, miles.
Canada is about to invade and take over the U.S. so here goes. Bryston 7b's I would put against most U.S amps.... especially the Krell. I did enjoy the levinson 33h's better than the Bryston so I guess they would be my favorite if I was Bill Gates and didn't know what to do with all that money, and even if I did have all that dough I wouldn't pay the difference. 4x the cost for about 5% improvement at most. It kind of also depends on what speakers you mate with the amplifier doesn't it. At least for my ears.