Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
If we are competing for best blowhard now Carl - I shall enter by suggesting "the best one is a dead one". Try a Kiwi amp!
Incidentally, red-fruit-guy, do you know the guy that built the cylindrical arrayed "full range" ribbon speaker that was footnoted in an issue of HFN&RR about 2 years ago? (That's where I saw it, anyway.) It was a prototype, and he used like four hundred Neodymium magnets. HE WAS FROM NEW ZEALAND. (BTW, my grandparents once vacationed there, it'd probably be a nice place if it weren't for fruit people like you.) Anyhow, it intrigued my speaker design sensibilities. Perhaps you could borrow an Australian Navy friggett, and bring me a pair of those speakers to try...You wouldn't need fuel, just stand on the bow, face backwards, and start talking about whatever you talk about down there (how stupid we yanks are, etc.)...heh heh. G'Day, mate...
Threshold SA/1's,(mono-blocks) modified to balance configuration. This is when both Nelson Pass and Threshold were at their pinnacle. These amps have everything, beauty, sweetness mids and silky highs. Tremendous bottom end and depth. If you find a pair, buy them. Especially if they were modified by Threshold, to balance configuration.