Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
Who are you, Harry Pearson's wetnurse? He's been wrong on several occasions, what of it? I still like him. Nobody's right all the time, and I admit when I'm wrong...do you? Nordost cabling is very dynamically laid back, and no better in any other way, when compared to MIT's best cables. Pearson just doesn't want to admit that he doesn't like handling heavy network boxes in a system that must change on a daily basis, in order to continue the review process. Doesn't mean they sound better at all. Food for thought...
Nothing beats MIT. People have sat me down in front of very expensive systems with great gear but I almost wanted to laugh. I could not believe how crappy it sounded without MIT wires. The soundstage sucked. Bloated and undefined! It just didn't have the dynamics or 3D presentation like I'm used to with MIT products. I just don't understand how people can live with anything else. Did lux say MIT wire voids the warranty on spectral amps?
One of the best amps we have EVER heard are from MUSE. Best of all, look at the prices and build quality/quality of parts used (they use better parts than you will find in almost ANYTHING). Mono blocks for $4K? Incredible deal. BTW, I have owned amps form every company mentioned on this post. What do I own now? Two Muse model one-hundred series two (vertically bi-amping Dunlavy Altha's).
What about Monarchy Audio amplifiers? (SA 100 Deluxe and SA 70 monoblocks, Class A power). Their reviewers claim that they are the best amps for the money out there. Check out the Soundstage reviews, or reviews at audioreview.com.